Microsoft AI Classroom Series Assessment Link is Live Now : Click Here
1) You want to create a model to predict sales of ice cream based on historic data that includes daily ice cream sales totals and weather measurements. Which Azure service should you use?
Azure Machine Learning
2) You want to train a model that classifies images of dogs and cats based on a collection of your own digital photographs. Which Azure service should you use?
3) You are designing an AI application that uses computer vision to detect cracks in car windshields, and warns drivers when a windshield should be repaired or replaced. When tested in good lighting conditions, the application successfully detects 99% of dangerously damaged glass. Which of the following statements should you include in the application’s user interface?
When used in good lighting conditions, this application can be used to identify potentially dangerous cracks and defects in windshields. If you suspect your windshield is damaged, even if the application does not detect any defects, you should have it inspected by a professional.
4) An automobile dealership wants to use historic car sales data to train a machine learning model. The model should predict the price of a pre-owned car based on its make, model, engine size, and mileage. What kind of machine learning model should the dealership use automated machine learning to create?
5) A bank wants to use historic loan repayment records to categorize loan applications as low-risk or high-risk based on characteristics like the loan amount, the income of the borrower, and the loan period. What kind of machine learning model should the dealership use automated machine learning to create?
6) You want to use automated machine learning to train a regression model with the best possible R2 score. How should you configure the automated machine learning experiment?
Set the Primary metric to R2 score
7) You want to use the Computer Vision service to analyze images. You also want to use the Text Analytics service to analyze text. You want developers to require only one key and endpoint to access all of your services. What kind of resource should you create in your Azure subscription?
8) You want to use the Computer Vision service to identify the location of individual items in an image. Which of the following features should you retrieve?
9) You want to use the Computer Vision service to analyze images of locations and identify well-known buildings? What should you do?
Retrieve the categories for the image, specifying the landmarks domain
10) You want to use the Text Analytics service to determine the key talking points in a text document. Which feature of the service should you use?
Key phrase extraction
11) You use the Text Analytics service to perform sentiment analysis on a document, and a score of 0.99 is returned. What does this score indicate about the document sentiment?
The document is positive.
12) When might you see NaN returned for a score in Language Detection?
When the language is ambiguous
13) Your organization has an existing frequently asked questions (FAQ) document. You need to create a QnA Maker knowledge base that includes the questions and answers from the FAQ with the least possible effort. What should you do?
Import the existing FAQ document into a new knowledge base.
14) You need to deliver a support bot for internal use in your organization. Some users want to be able to submit questions to the bot using Microsoft Teams, others want to use a web chat interface on an internal web site. What should you do?
Create a knowledge base. Then create a bot for the knowledge base and connect the Web Chat and Microsoft Teams channels for your bot
15) You are creating a training pipeline for a regression model, using a dataset that has multiple numeric columns in which the values are on different scales. You want to transform the numeric columns so that the values are all on a similar scale based relative to the minimum and maximum values in each column. Which module should you add to the pipeline?
16) You use Azure Machine Learning designer to create a training pipeline and an inference pipeline for a regression model. Now you plan to deploy the inference pipeline as a real-time service. What kind of compute target should you create to host the service?
17) You are using Azure Machine Learning designer to create a training pipeline for a binary classification model. You have added a dataset containing features and labels, a Two-Class Decision Forest module, and a Train Model module. You plan to use Score Model and Evaluate Model modules to test the trained model with a subset of the dataset that was not used for training. Which additional kind of module should you add?
18) You use an Azure Machine Learning designer pipeline to train and test a binary classification model. You review the model’s performance metrics in an Evaluate Model module, and note that it has an AUC score of 0.3. What can you conclude about the model?
The model performs worse than random guessing.
19) You use Azure Machine Learning designer to create a training pipeline for a classification model. What must you do before deploying the model as a service?
Create an inference pipeline from the training pipeline
20)You are using an Azure Machine Learning designer pipeline to train and test a K-Means clustering model. You want your model to assign items to one of three clusters. Which configuration property of the K-Means Clustering module should you set to accomplish this?
Set Number of Centroids to 3
21)You use Azure Machine Learning designer to create a training pipeline for a clustering model. Now you want to use the model in an inference pipeline. Which module should you use to infer cluster predictions from the model?
Assign Data to Clusters
22)You plan to use the Custom Vision service to train an image classification model. You want to create a resource that can only be used for model training, and not for prediction. Which kind of resource should you create in your Azure subscription?
23)You train an image classification model that achieves less than satisfactory evaluation metrics. How might you improve it?
Add more images to the training set.
24)You have published an image classification model. What information must you provide to developers who want to use it?
The project ID, the model name, and the key and endpoint for the prediction resource
25)Which of the following results does an object detection model typically return for an image?
A class label, probability, and bounding box for each object in the image
26)You plan to use a set of images to train an object detection model, and then publish the model as a predictive service. You want to use a single Azure resource with the same key and endpoint for training and prediction. What kind of Azure resource should you create?
27)You plan to use Face to detect human faces in an image. How does the service indicate the location of the faces it detects?
A set of coordinates for each face, defining a rectangular bounding box around the face
28)What is one aspect that may impair facial detection?
29) You want to use Face to identify named individuals. What must you do?
Use Face to create a group containing multiple images of each named individual, and train a model based on the group
30)You want to extract text from images and then use the Text Analytics service to analyze the text. You want developers to require only one key and endpoint to access all of your services. What kind of resource should you create in your Azure subscription?
31) You plan to use the Computer Vision service to read text in a large PDF document. Which API should you use?
The Read API
32)You plan to use the Form Recognizer pre-built receipt model. Which kind of Azure resource should you create?
33)You are using the Form Recognizer service to analyze receipts that you have scanned into JPG format images. What is the maximum file size of JPG file you can submit to the pre-built receipt model?
34) You plan to build an application that uses the Speech service to transcribe audio recordings of phone calls into text, and then submits the transcribed text to the Text Analytics service to extract key phrases. You want to manage access and billing for the application services in a single Azure resource. Which type of Azure resource should you create?
35) You want to use the Speech service to build an application that reads incoming email message subjects aloud. Which API should you use?
36)You are developing an application that must take English input from a microphone and generate a real-time text-based transcription in Hindi. Which service should you use?
37)You need to use the Translator Text service to translate email messages from Spanish into both English and French? What is the most efficient way to accomplish this goal?
Make a single call to the service; specifying a “from” language of “es”, a “to” language of “en”, and another “to” language of “fr”.
38)You need to provision an Azure resource that will be used to author a new Language Understanding application. What kind of resource should you create?
39)You are authoring a Language Understanding application to support an international clock. You want users to be able to ask for the current time in a specified city, for example “What is the time in London?”. What should you do?
Define a “city” entity and a “GetTime” intent with utterances that indicate the city intent.
40)You have published your Language Understanding application. What information does a client application developer need to get predictions from it?
The endpoint and key for the application’s prediction resource
41 ) Anomaly detector is stateful
42) We are designing an AI solution to monitor meetings and want to know when facial expressions indicate people being angry or scared. Which cognitive service should we use?
43) You train an image classification model that achieves less than satisfactory evaluation metrics? How might you improve it?
Add more images to the training set
44) You open gallery section in your mobile phone and see that thumbnails are generated for images. This is a capability of-
45 ) __ can be used for medical imaging diagnosis
46) Having AI developers working within a framework of governance and organizational principles that ensure the solution meets ethical and legal standards, is an example of which Microsoft responsible AI principle?
47) The technique to iteratively test a trained model with data it wasn’t trained with and compare the predicted value with the actual known value is known as __
48) The free tier edition of Read API allows for _ pages, versus __ for the paid version
49) Which feature of Azure provides the capability to deploy an AI solution without having to code?
Azure Machine learning designer
50) Which Azure service should you use to determine if a portrait of a person is in color or black-and-white?
51) Which Azure service helps you develop a chat bot to take the load off your call center staff?
QnA Maker with Bot Service
52) Which Azure service is best for detecting popular brand logos?
53) If you create a Cognitive Services resource, client applications need different keys and endpoint for different service they use
54) OCR API works best asynchronously
55) A model is developed to take medical images as input and decide on whether tumor is benign or malignant. This is an example of-
56) You wish to develop an application for tourists which they can use as a text or audio-based translator. Azure services that can help are-
57) Which type of datastores are created by Azure machine learning studio?
Azure Blog Storage
58) Read API returns a hierarchy of information including _
59) Classification machine learning models use a set of inputs known as-
60) How does the translation engine know when an utterance has finished?
After a pause in the audio
61) You are developing an application for tourists to use as a text-based or audio-based translator. Which Azure services can help?
62) You wish to upload your custom images for an image classification machine learning service you are creating. What options are available to you?
Custom Vision Portal
63) Which Azure service supports both real-time and batch-based processing?
Speech to text
64) Which of the following tasks would be a good fit for the Speech-to-Text?
Real time voice-char transcription from a microphone
65) Which Azure services are used for LUIS?
66) Azure Custom Vision portal is accessed through _
67) An automobile dealership wants to use historic car sales data to train a machine learning model. The model should predict the price of a pre-owned car based on characteristics like its age, engine size, and mileage. What kind of machine learning model does the dealership need to create?
68) You are configuring a LUIS service. Identify the entity(s) in the following voice command: “Computer, switch on the lights in the living room”
69) Which module should you use to provide a simple metric to compare the performance of multiple training models?
70) Which key steps form part of the Authoring phase of LUIS?
71) Which service is used to suggest class and bounding boxes you add to training set after an initial dataset:
72) Classification is an example of __ machine learning
73) You are capturing images in which texts are dominant. You are using an API which is now returning false positives. Which API are you currently using?
74) Your organization has an existing frequently asked questions (FAQ) document. You need to create a QnA Maker knowledge base that includes the questions and answers from the FAQ with the least possible effort. What should you do?
Import the existing FAQ document into a new knowledge base.
75) You wish to develop an application which can read street signs. Which azure service do you deploy?
Azure Computer Vision
76) Paid subscription version of the Form Recognizer supports up to _ pages and a maximum of _ lines per page.
77) Microsoft’s responsible AI principles include…?
78) Image classification can be used for the following use cases
79) What is the typical minimum number of Compute Cluster nodes recommended for training in a Production environment?
80) You need to ensure your AI-based application users are aware of the limitations of your app. This is an example of which Microsoft responsible AI principle?
81) If you consider the concept of ‘Describing an Image’ of Computer Vision, which of the following are correct:
82)You are developing an application for the visually impaired. Your application will read text books out loud. Which Azure services can you use?
83) What is the easiest method to define elements of your LUIS model?
84) Read API works best synchronously
85)OCR API works best synchronously
86)Computer vision is the best Azure resource for detecting, analyzing and working with Faces
87)The ability to automatically detect sudden spike in a time-series based data is known as….?
88)The OCR API returns a hierarchy of information including _
89)You wish to separate your training and prediction resources for classifying your own images. Which service works best?
90)What is the best way to access Azure Machine Learning studio?
91) Deploying an Al service that monitors people of certain ethnicity for closer inspection in a retail store Is a violation of Microsoft responsible Al principle?
92) The residual histogram for a highly accurate machine learning model will have most frequently occurring residual values close to
O at the center of residual axis
93) If you consider the concept of ‘Describing an Image’ of Computer Vision, which of the following are correct:
The phrases will be arranged in descending order of their confidence score
94) The information that we need to use to access Computer Vision service-
Key or Endpoint
95) We are designing an Al solution to monitor meetings and want to know when facial expressions indicate people being angry or scared. Which cognitive service should we use?
96) The OCR API in Azure Computer Vision service Is used to scan newspapers and magazines
97) The ability of a software agent to participate in a conversation is known as
98) Which Azure service would you deploy to detect a sudden spike in network traffic?
Azure Anomaly detector
99) You have used a wrong language code in Text Analytics. What sentiment analysis score should you expect?
100) How do you access the QnAmaker portal?
101) Translator text supports languages.
more than 60
102) You are developing an application or tourists to use as a text-based or audio-based translator. Which Azure services can help?
103) The Text-to-Speech Neural voices leverage Neural networks resulting in a more robotic-sounding voice.
104) You are planning to build a regression model.You observe that dataset has features with numerical values at different scales. How does it impact when we use dataset unchanged?
Larger values in data may lead to higher bias
105) You wish to develop an application which can take verbal commands. What Azure service should you provision?
106) What type of compute resource do you need to deploy AKS in Azure Machine Learning?
107) Which programming languages are supported in Azure machine learning Designer?
108) True or False: To generate thumbnails, Computer vision can only change the aspect ratio to fit the target thumbnail dimensions
109) What Is the None intent in LUIS?
It is required to handle utterance that do not map to any of the you have entered
110) You wish to predict property prices based on a known set of features. This Is an example of
111)ou are building a machine learning model to determine a local cab price at a specific time of a day using historic data from a cab service database. This is an example of-
112) You wish to monitor your business’s revenue to be alerted of sudden drops In revenue. Which Azure service would you deploy?
Azure Anomaly detector
113) Microsoft’s responsible Al principles include…?
114) For a classification model, uploading images, labeling, training the model and evaluation can be achieved through-
Custom Vision service programming language-SDKs
115) Consider you run a restaurant. You collect feedback by customers on food, staff, hospitality etc. Customers respond in different languages.you will make use of Text Analytics to detect languages. It reponds with which of the following-
ISO 6391 language code
116) is often the foundation for any AI system by which it is trained to make predictions
117) The Root Mean Squared Error (RMSE) is based on the same units as the label
118) You wish to translate a text in French into an audible from in English. Which Azure service can you use?
119) You have been asked to create an image recognition service. A requirement is to provide reporting on training costs for the model. Which service should you deploy?
120) Azure resource Computer Vision also includes Cognitive Services to implement AI related applications
121) Which type of bot template would we use for a bot that distills semi-structured data into distinct, helpful answers?
Q & A
122) You have used Custom Vision and have provided your app developers with the required Endpoint(s) and Key(s). Developers are concerned that they have multiple sets of Endpoints and Keys. This is a valid concern.
123) Can you use QnAmaker and the resulting bot to interact through email channel?
124) Image classification is used to describe an image and object classification is used to group similar objects
125) You are creating a Company Expense claim application. You wish to train a machine learning model using your own expense claim forms and labeled data. This is an example of
126) You wish to develop a reservation system for restaurent, which of the following services would you need?
127) Which of the following types of machine learning is an example of unsupervised machine learning?
128) Azure ML studio uses which type of datastores?
129) Which of the following service returns a bounding box coordinates
130) What is the maximum File size that Form Recognizer can use?
131) The process of changing all feature values in a dataset to be on a common scale is known as __
132) Deploying an AI service that monitors people of certain ethnicity for closer inspection in a retail store is a violation of which Microsoft responsible AI principle?
133) What is the maximum file size for the Read API?
134) We are designing an AI solution to monitor meetings and convert spoken conversation to text. Which cognitive service should we use?
135) What are the key features of Azure Machine Learning service?
Automated Machine Learning
136) Which service has capability to detect printed and handwritten text in images
Computer Vision – OCR
Q137) What percentage of the class predictions made by the model were correct’ which evaluation metric is this?
Q138) The Read API returns a hierarchy of information including _
Q139) You wish to design a home automation system that works through Voice input and provides voice replies to the users. Which Azure services are available to use?
Q140) You observe that your text is comprising of words from multiple languages. Text Analytics service outputs which language?
English by default
Q141) Computer Vision supports the following domain models:
Q142) Which image content types are detected by Azure Computer vision services?
clip art or Line drawing
Q143) You are using Translator Text and have noticed some Brand names are also translated. Can this be fixed?
Yes, There is built in selective options
Q144) You are trying to use various data points to predict the price of a property. What are the data points referred to in machine learning?
Q145) You have been asked to develop a “Passport photo” quality check service to ensure uploaded photos in which the applicant is wearing glasses, are rejected. Which Azure service should you use?
Q146) You configure Azure machine learning workspace. Which additional resources are configured automatically?
Q147) Esuring users are aware of limitations of AI-based application they are using is an example of which Responsible AI principle?
Q148) What are some of the key elements of AI?
Q149) You work for an insurance company. You have been asked to develop an application that places clients into High, Medium, or Low risk categories. Which machine learning model should you use?
Q150) You wish to use Azure Machine Learning in Dev & Test environment. ACI deployment offers the right solution.
Q151) If we want to build an app that identifies celebrities in images, which Cognitive Services API would we utilize?
Q152) The ability to classify individual pixels in an image according to the object to which they belong is known as: