Security-Driven Networking Quiz Answers – NSE 3 Fortinet
Question 1: Which Fortinet-built technology allows FortiGate to enable better throughput performance?
- Secure processing unit
- Virtual machine
- Artificial intelligence
Question 2: What is security-driven networking?
- The integration of networking and security capabilities
- The enforcement of industry and government compliance
- The quantification of security measurement through a security rating system
- The implementation of strong security hygiene for endpoints
Question 3: When would you use FortiSwitch Cloud?
- When FortiSwitch devices are directly managed by FortiManager
- When FortiSwitch devices are deployed as standalones and not in a FortiGate environment
- When you need to restore FortiSwitch devices from the cloud
- When FortiSwitch devices are attached and managed by FortiGate Cloud
Question 4: According to the SD-WAN use case, which Fortinet product replaces separate WAN routers, WAN optimization, and some security devices?
Question 5: Which technology allows FortiGate to provide deeper integration with FortiAP and switches?
- Security Fabric
Question 6: What is the benefit of the Fortinet security rating?
- Rates security companies based on their number of high-end security devices
- Provides a quantifiable measure of a network’s security posture
- Reports on the number of cyberattacks sustained by a network over an interval of time
- Reconciles duplicate security policies on FortiGate devices
Question 7: Which operating system is common to all FortiGate devices?
- Windows 10
Question 8: Which three management options can be used to manage FortiAP? (Choose three.)
- FortiAP Cloud
Question 9: Which best describes the function of FortiManager?
- Manages network APs from multiple vendors and ensures a seamless wired and wireless network
- Integrates with third-party security products to ensure a coordinated defense
- Manages multiple Fortinet devices from a single console
- Tests unknown and suspicious code or hyperlinks
Question 10: Which term best describes FortiGate?
- Next generation firewall
- Application controller
- Secure process unit
Question 11: Which FortiManager tool enables automation for DevOps and DevSecOps?
- Scripts and fabric connectors
- Zero-day detection and response
- Real-time SLA reporting
- Role-based access control
Question 12: What is the fundamental function of FortiSwitch?
- Securely connects devices on a computer network
- Provides reliable broadband access to the internet
- Quickly and easily provides LAN guest access
- Ensures a high-level of operational performance
Question 13: Which best describes the function of the application control feature in FortiGate?
- Blocks access to malicious or hacked websites
- Digitally signs applications to guard against tampering
- Creates policies that allow, deny, or restrict access to applications
- Micro-segments the network based on the profiles of applications
Question 14: Which product acts as the connection point to the network for wireless devices?
Question 15: What is the central purpose of FortiGuard Labs?
- To stop unauthorized access
- To check the data integrity of applications
- To authorize network access based on roles and policies
- To provide security services
Question 16: A customer states that they want to consolidate network vendors. You learn that they have chosen ServiceNow as their IT ServiceManagement software.Which answer is the best response
- FortiManager works seamlessly with ServiceNow and supports collaboration between operations and security teams.
- ServiceNow can simplify firewall management.
- Our solution has the lowest TCO of any of our competitors.
- ServiceNow is a good choice.
Question 17: Which feature of FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer makes compliance with government and industry regulations easier?
- Allows regulators to access network analytics to monitor compliance
- Detects network breaches and coordinates containment
- Manages a directory of domain names and their corresponding IP addresses
- Provides reports designed to accelerate audit readiness