Zero Trust Access Quiz Answers – NSE 3 Fortinet
Question 1: How does FortiNAC dynamically control access to the network?
- Detects a change in the device profile and automatically quarantines the device
- Connects devices securely using ZTNA technology or VPN SSL
- Authenticates devices using MFA before allowing access to the network
- Authorizes access to network resources based on user or device roles
Question 2: Which best describes the Zero Trust Access solution pillar?
- Applies artificial intelligence as well as integration and automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Orchestrates and automates all of an organization’s security tools to unify operations
- Secures edges at any scale with full visibility and threat protection
- Enables organizations to see and control everyone and everything on the network
Question 3: Which description best identifies a function of FortiAuthenticator as a certificate authority?
- Verify data integrity of VPN connections
- Track access to network resources
- Provide digital identities
- Block unauthorized access to network resources
Question 4: Which two Fortinet products integrate with FortiNAC? (Choose two.)
- FortiClient EMS
Question 5: Which three key capabilities does FortiNAC offer customers? (Choose three.)
- Control—segments the network by device so that the device can only access those assets it requires
- Automated response—takes automatic action should a device become compromised or be suspected of compromise
- Filtration—filters web traffic and stops any known malware
- Visibility—provides identification, profiling, and vulnerability scanning of devices
- Malware containment and analysis—isolates a suspicious application in a virtual environment for further testing
Question 6: Which product helps protect end users who are prone to clicking on phishing scams?
Question 7: Which two methods are common examples of second factor authentication that are supported by FortiAuthenticator? (Choose two.)
- Voice biometrics
- Digital certificates
- Retina scan
Question 8: Which product category best describes FortiAuthenticator?
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Certificate Directory
- Identity Management
Question 9: Complete the sentence to identify which method determines Fortinet ZTA micro-segmentation. FortiNAC micro-segments the network according to …
- user role and device function.
- internal and guest users.
- subnet mask and IP address.
- trusted and untrusted entities.
Question 10: Which type of network user accounts for the majority of breaches?
- External users
- IT administrators
- Internal users
Question 11: Which is a principle of zero trust access?
- Protection from spoofing and routing attacks
- Continuous authentication of users and devices
- Multi-factor authentication
- Restoration of a device to a previous state after ransomware has been detected
Question 12: Which three major functions does FortiAuthenticator provide? (Choose three.)
- Secure access with two-factor authentication
- Malware detection and remediation
- Identity management
- Wired and wireless authentication
- Scalable VPN through custom FortiASIC hardware acceleration
Question 13: FortiAuthenticator supports self-service registration, social authentication, and pre-defined access codes for which purpose?
- Two-factor sign-on
- Guest user access
- FortiGate administrative access
- Malware detection
Question 14: What is a key capability of FortiNAC?
- Blocks traffic when the source of the traffic exceeds a prescribed threshold
- Profiles and monitors devices on the network
- Authorizes access to resources based on device profiles
- Segments the network according to device IP address
Question 15: Which module of FortiClient supports the secure remote access use case?
- Single Sign On
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Fabric Agent
Question 16: Which security platform does FortiClient EMS integrate with to increase visibility and compliance control?
- Fortinet Security Fabric
- Certificate Authority
- Firestorm Security Platform for FortiClient
Question 17: Which Fortinet product is used to profile devices in order to detect changes to device characteristics?
Question 18: Which product can manage and automatically provision FortiClient to endpoints?
- Endpoint Management Server
- FortiClient Fabric Agent