Question 1: Which three products has Fortinet integrated web filters into? (Choose three.)
Question 2:Web filters can provide a safe browsing experience by blocking which three threats? (Choose three.)
- DHCP requests
Question 3:What are two things that a web filter does? (Choose two.)
- It blocks certain words or phrases based on a user’s preference.
- It makes decisions based on rules set in place by the company.
- It monitors internet traffic to ensure that users do not exceed their online quota.
- It examines incoming web pages to determine if any of the content should be blocked.
Question 4:Web filters use rules to determine which web sites are blocked. Who or what sets the rules in place?
- Device manufacturers
- The company or individual installing the application
- Law enforcement agencies
Question 5: Which method do web filters typically use to block web sites?
- They examine email links to ensure that URLs have not been spoofed.
- They return search results from only sanctioned web sites.
- They inspect web pages in a secure container for viruses.
- They consult a URL database of websites and domains that are known to be harmful.
Question 6: What are two reasons our customers need web filters? (Choose two.)
- To allow users to customize the content they want
- To prevent users from accessing objectionable content
- To comply with regulatory policies such as GDPR
- To prevent users from accessing websites containing malware