Join Best CCNA Training in Mohali, CCNA Course in Mohali, CCNA Institute in Mohali
ITRONIXSOLUTIONS Mohali provides Best CCNA training in Mohali based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS Provides Best CCNA Training in Mohali. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS is one of the most credible CCNA training institutes in Mohali offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level CCNA training courses. At ITRONIXSOLUTIONS CCNA training in Mohali is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time CCNA projects. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS implements a blend of aCCNAemic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At ITRONIXSOLUTIONS well-equipped CCNA training center in Mohali aspirants learn the skills for Describe how a network works, Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications, Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements, Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN, Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network, Describe the purpose and types of ACLs, Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN, CCNA Training on real time projects along with CCNA placement training. CCNA Training in Mohali has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced CCNA course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
ITRONIXSOLUTIONS is the biggest CCNA training center in Mohali with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Mohali Location. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS in Mohali prepares thousands of aspirants for CCNA at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
CCNA training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in CCNA training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
ITRONIXSOLUTIONS Mohali is one of the best CCNA training institute in Mohali with 100% placement support. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At ITRONIXSOLUTIONS CCNA training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for CCNA. Please contact our team for current CCNA course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for CCNA Training in Mohali
Describe how a network works
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common networked applications including web applications
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
- Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
- Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
- Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures
- Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interVLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation
- Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network.
- Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.)
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
- Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc).
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process)
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
- Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage IOS configuration files. (including: save, edit, upgrade, restore)
- Manage Cisco IOS
- Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH)
- Troubleshoot routing issues
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands.
- Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
- Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
- Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
- Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks. (Including: Interface, miss configuration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Describe today’s increasing network security threats and explain the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
- Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
- Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
- Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
- Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
- Troubleshoot ACL issues
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
Implement and verify WAN links
- Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
Q.What is CCNA course duration and fees?
The duration for CCNA training in Mohali at ITRONIXSOLUTIONS is approximately two months for the regular classes. However it is ultimately flexible relying upon the batch you choose, i.e. regular or weekend batch. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS also has provisions for fast-track CCNA training in Mohali. The fee for CCNA course in Mohali at ITRONIXSOLUTIONS is quite affordable.
Q.Is CCNA difficult to learn?
No, CCNA is not difficult to learn at all. The only thing required is your commitment for learning CCNA and of-course choosing best CCNA training institute is important. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS is the most relevant and reliable choice for CCNA training in Mohali.
Q.Do you provide any certificate post completion of the CCNA Course?
Yes, we offer industry recognized certification in CCNA Course after completing the CCNA training program.
I wish to enquire more about the CCNA training program. Where shall I contact?
In order to know more about CCNA Training kindly give us a call Toll Free:18002700201, E-mail us, place an enquiry or Request a Call Back to get your queries resolved at the earliest.
Q.What is CCNA course all about?
ITRONIXSOLUTIONS CCNA training in Mohali is referred to an ideal certification program for the Network Engineers at entry level that maximizes their foundational knowledge of networking. Our CCNA Training program equips the learners with relevant, practical and professional knowledge about the network solutions. ITRONIXSOLUTIONS has the most efficient training module for CCNA course in Mohali..
WHY CHOOSE US FOR CCNA TRAINING IN MOHALI ?
CCNA Training in Mohali can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR CCNA TRAINING IN MOHALI
CCNA trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this CCNA Training has hands-on experience in CCNA , including an immense year of experience teaching CCNA training for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top CCNA Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for CCNA Industrial Training in Mohali
Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for CCNA Training in Mohali
- CCNA training in Mohali is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best CCNA training and placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal CCNA training in Mohali.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of CCNA training in Mohali helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for CCNA training in Mohali .
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.