Course Name :- Normalization – Keys – Constraints in Relational Database
Normalization – Keys – Constraints in Relational Database Cognitive Class Final Exam Answers:-
Question 1.Which one of the following features is provided by Db2 on Cloud?
- High availability
- All of the above
Question 2.What clause of the CREATE TABLE statement do you use to create a primary key?
- ALTER TABLE
- PRIMARY KEY
Question 3. Which of the following is NOT a constraint?
- Entity Integrity Constraint
- Domain Integrity Constraint
- Referential Integrity Constraint
- None of the above
Question 4. Which of the following constraints identifies each tuple (or row) in a table?
- Entity integrity constraint
- Check constraint
- Positive constraint
- Domain constraint
Question 5. What are the requirements that a table must meet to be in first normal form (1NF)?
- The table must have a Primary Key.
- Each table must contain no more than three columns.
- Each row must be unique, and each cell must contain only a single value.
- The table must already be in third normal form (3NF) and second normal form (2NF).