Course Name :- Cloud Native Security Conference – DevSecOps
Question 1 : What is Source-to-Image?
- A technology to generate a Dockerfile for your application.
- An open source tool to create a ready-to-run container image by injecting source code into a container image template.
- A tool that creates an application workflow visualization.
- None of the above.
Question 2: What is a Builder Image?
- A container in Source-to-Image responsible for building a deployable artifact, like a binary, of your runnable application.
- A slave instance of a Jenkins build server.
- An architecture diagram of Tekton Pipelines.
- All of the above.
Question 3 : What is the Source-to-Image CLI command to build an application?
- s2i create build
- s2i build
- s2i app create
- s2i build create
Question4 : What is the OpenShift CLI command to deploy a new application from a Template?
- oc template new-app
- s2i new-app –template
- oc new-app –template
- s2i create deploy –from-template
Question 5 : What is the main difference between deploying with Kubernetes Deployment and with OpenShift BuildConfig and DeploymentConfig?
- With Kubernetes Deployment you can create a Webhook to automatically build when changes to an image are pushed.
- With OpenShift BuildConfig and DeploymentConfig you can set a trigger to automatically build the application when changes to an image are pushed.
- With Kubernetes Deployment you cannot add a ConfigMap.
- An OpenShift DeploymentConfig extends the Kubernetes Deployment by setting runtime configurations.