Best IoT Training in Mohali & Best IoT Training Institute in Mohali
Join Best IoT Training in Mohali , IoT Course in MOHALI , IoT Institute in Mohali
ITRONIX SOLUTION MOHALI provides Best IoT training in mohali based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. ITRONIX SOLUTION Provides Best IoT Training in Mohali . ITRONIX SOLUTION is one of the most credible IoT training institutes in Mohali offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level IoT training courses. At IoT training in Mohali is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time IoT projects. implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are IITRONIX SOLUTION easily recruited within the industry.
At ITRONIX SOLUTION’S well-equipped IoT training center in Mohali aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to IoT, Business Overview of IoT is so important, All about Sensors, Sensor Network and Wireless protocol, Electronics Platform, production and cost projection, Product requirement document for IoT, Machine learning for intelligent IoT, Analytic Engine for IoT, IoT on real time projects along with IoT placement training. IoT Training in Mohali has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced IoT course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
ITRONIX SOLUTION is the biggest IoT training center in Mohali with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Mohali Location. ITRONIX SOLUTION in Mohali prepares thousands of aspirants for IoT at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
IoT training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in IoT training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
is one of the best IoT training institute in Mohali with 100% placement support. ITRONIX SOLUTION MOHALI has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At ITRONIX SOLUTION MOHALI IoT training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for IoT. Please contact our team for current IoT course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for IoT Training in Mohali
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middleware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
WHY CHOOSE US FOR IOT TRAINING IN MOHALI ?
IOT Training in Mohali can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR IOT TRAINING IN MOHALI
IOT trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this IOT Training has hands-on experience in IOT , including an immense year of experience teaching IOT training for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top IOT Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for IOT Industrial Training in Mohali
Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for IOT Training in Mohali
- IOT training in Mohali is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best IOT training and placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal IOT industry experience.
- Mentors of IOT training in Mohali helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for IOT training in Mohali .
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.