Course Name :- Scalable web applications on Kubernetes
Wrap up and Quiz
Question 1 : Which statement is true about Containers?
- Containers are a standard way to package apps and all their dependencies.
- Containers make it easier to move apps between environments
- Containers are more lightweight, portable, and efficient than virtual machines.
- All of the above.
Question2 : The IBM Cloud Developer Tools CLI enables rapid application development and deployment by generating template applications.
Question 3 : Which Kubernetes object manages external access to the services in a cluster, typically via HTTP?
Question 4 : What sentence best defines Helm?
- Helm allows to monitor your cluster health and to automatically apply corrective actions.
- Helm helps you manage Kubernetes applications — Helm Charts help you define, install, and upgrade even the most complex Kubernetes application.
- Helm is to Kubernetes what npm is to Node.js.
Question 5 : Your application exposed one service, accessible from outside of the cluster. Which port type did it use?