Course Name :- Views in PostgreSQL
Views in PostgreSQL Cognitive Class Final Exam Answers:-
Question 1. Where do you create views in a PostgreSQL database?
- In two or more tables
- In a schema
- In a query
- In a table
Question 2. When you first connect to a PostgreSQL database server through pgAdmin, which database do you connect to?
- The template0 database.
- The default database.
- No database. You must create a new database before you can connect one.
- None of the above statements
Question 3. After restoring a database using restore feature in pgAdmin, which of the following items are recreated in the database?
- Data types
- All of the above
Question 4. What is a main difference between regular views and materialized views?
- Regular views are often stored in memory.
- You can insert, update, or delete data in regular views.
- Regular views can improve performance.
- Regular views are saved for future use.
Question 5. PostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system. What does the object part mean for PostgreSQL?
- Supports inheritance and overloading
- Supports high availability and scalability
- Uses Postgres source code
- None of the above